SLESSLESSLESSLESThis course, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 15 Administration-SLE201V15, is designed for those who are seeking a basic understanding of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES 15) operating system.
Students will be able to install and configure a SLES 15 server and integrate it into an existing network. They will be able to perform the system administration tasks required in day to day life of a System Administrator. This course helps prepare students for the SUSE Certified Administrator in Enterprise Linux 15 certification exam.
Attendees will be taught the following concepts and skills that are fundamental in administering the SLES Operating System:
- Install SLES 15 and perform basic Linux configuration
- Become familiar with the command line interface & commonly used commands
- Configure and use Remote Administration
- Manage the boot process and understand systemd
- Manage processes and jobs
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage software
- Configure basic networking
- Manage storage
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise